|Hug your horse often. You'll never regret it......|
Redneck tricks. Pass me a PBR
- Ants don't like Cinnamon.
- After slamming my finger in the nastiest of ways with a hammer, I realized that a clothespin works better. True story bro
- Going to the lake? Don't want to lose your shades? Tape a little bit of Styrofoam to each ear piece. BAM. Crisis averted.
- Squeaky hardwood floors? Put a small amount of baby powder on the problem area and sweep into the cracks. BAM. Problem solved. For a little bit at least :P
Enlarged screw holes can be quickly repaired by filling the hole with a wooden golf tee. Use a hacksaw to saw the tee flush with the wood's surface, then sand and finish.
- Nasty splinter you can't get out? Cut a grape in half and tape it (seed side down) to your finger. Now get your ass to bed, and be amazed at the nothingness it is the next morning when you get up at the crack of noon.
- Spiders hate peppermint. If you find a spider infestation however, you may wanna burn the whole place to the ground. Just to be sure. Because let's be real here. Fuck spiders.
- Ants hate Cinnamon. From my experience this only works with the black ants.
|Simple saddle rack design|
|A cheap way to create your own semi-auto sprayer :D|
|A great way to safely save your rainwater.|
|A great way to recycle old hay string! Works really well, too :D|