Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Pinkapalooza! Poetic revenge on the ex-in-law :)

This post will probably be vastly different than the others.  That is mainly because I don't normally do this type of thing.  Please trust that I was driven to this, and this took many months of belittling and bullying to get me to this point.  

You see, I used to tend this ranch.  I would feed 3 horses, 20+ chickens, and 6 dogs daily.  For next to no money.  Not only that, but I never even received a thank you.  The woman who owns this ranch is my ex-boyfriend's mother (Lets call her Ms. Know It All).  So i'm sure you can understand how awkward that was.  

During our relationship, this woman would constantly make snarky comments about me.  She would make comments while I wasn't around (To people who like me, like they wouldn't immediately tell me).  She would intentionally leave coconut soap, drinks, lotions, etc. around the house.  Knowing fuly well I am deathly allergic.  I thought that was super sweet of her.

After her dog ripped down the first chicken coop I built, she not only blamed me for the chicken massacre that followed, but refused to acknowledge she has a dangerous dog, or to say anything remotely positive.  Please bear in mind the only reason i built this coop was because she had an entire full grown flock of chickens (12+ at the time) in a container no bigger than a dog kennel.  It was cruel.  This 100lb dog also made an attempt to bite my daughter just a month before.  

Now -- to add insult to injury, this Rhodesian Ridge-back has tasted blood.  Ms. Know It All has cost chickens' their lives twice because of her lack of compassion and/or research.  She put two roosters together and then went out of town, knowing fully well myself and my kid would be there in the morning to take over for her while she left state.  So my daughter woke to one almost dead rooster that I had to kill with a hammer shortly after.  That same rooster, my daughter had raised from a chick.
 He hadn't yet passed yet when we arrived.  The other members of the flock were pulling and tugging at his innards.  I don't know how the poor guy was still kickin'.  I had to put the innocent animal out of its misery with a fucking hammer.  I had no choice but to cowgirl the fuck up and murder a defenseless animal because Ms. Know It All is an irresponsible pet owner. 

  And my 9 year old daughter was exposed to that type of thing for a completely avoidable incident.  Putting an adolescent with a full grown rooster?  For really reals lady...? Some people should not breed.  Yup - I said it.

She made multiple comments about my (then) current boyfriend's Ex Wife's Breast Cancer.  Ms. Know It All openly talked about how she thought Ex Wife was lying.  Because so many people put themselves through chemo for funsies.  You insensitive bitch.  To add insult to injury, Breast cancer tuns rampant in my family, my own mother being a survivor.  Some people really should think before speaking.

I wish I was making this shit up....I wish....

Because this woman made me feel like a piece of dirt, worthless, useless, defenseless, and weak...I decided to grab the proverbial bull by the horns.  So the last time I watched her ranch so she could go on a month long binder, I got smart.  Any and everything I fixed, or brought onto the property, I painted.  some of it even got a touch of glitter :) After all, a couple of months before, she had made a nasty comment about how i should paint the stables.  For free.  Yeah right lady. 

I'll cut the bashing there.  The real reason for this post was to show off the Fabulous Pinktopia!!  Now Ms. Know It All can be reminded of her hatred every time she steps out of her house :)  The pictures don't quite do it justice.  There is a whole lot of pink going on at that house.  It's amazing.  It's like Tinkerbell threw up everywhere.

Never bite the hand that feeds you.  When someone is willing to bend over backwards to help you ,to train your horses, to look after your house/garden/animals, at least be cordial.  Don't make it a miserable experience for everyone around you.


Without further ado, I present to you...Pinktopa:



This is the beginning.  I got a little excited and painted my display table too.


I had to add support beams everywhere.  The structure was built poorly, and is not kept up with.  Ms. Know It All's horse kicks the beams out all the time.


The new and improved chicken coop :)  Sturdy enough to protect the chickens from a horrible pet owner.


Did I mention that I build the bitch a round pen for her horses, too?

Had to make sure to get the fire pit too!  I really hope she likes pink :) 








I almost forgot the best part!!!


I know this post seems very hate filled and harsh.  That's because it is.  Six months of killing myself to please a woman who still hated me.  Hated me because she carried over baggage from her son's past relationships. The above stories are not even a sliver of the tip of the iceberg. 

 I still don't believe a lot of it happened, but it did.  If there is any interest, I can discuss it further, or provide a copy of my follow up email to Ms.Know It All :-)  I am quite proud of that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment