Sunday, December 23, 2012

My first client!

So I have my first custom-order client.  Super awesome happy funtime!  

Or something....

I am terrified.  He wants me to make or refurbish two side tables for his living room.  He has an amazing sense of style too.  He likes old west and desert decor, and there is not one item out of place in his home.  

 So i've gone yardsailing, cruised craigslist and Etsy, and still nothing.  I need something specific.  Problem is, I don't know what I need yet.  But when I see it, I'll know.  Right?



Story Developing.... 



Here are the first two phases we've done on the side tables from my living room, lol.  We received new side tables and it just so happened  they fit the specs i needed!!  WEWTNESS!
 
I'm not done yet, tonight we apply the first coat of stain :) I like them so far! 

After I took a torch to them.  Who doesn't like playing with fire, after all?  ;)










Here is what they look like after the 17 gajillion coats of stain and sealer :)  I love the final product!!!  I hope my client does too :D  Who said Blondes have more fun??

The client loves them!!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment